- About us
Shawn Fowler Deitch is an artist living and working in Carmel, Indiana. She draws inspiration from nature and has a special interest in wetlands and lakes. Seasonal landscapes and local cityscapes are also favorite subjects. Shawn has studied oil painting with regional and national artists including Jerry Points, Mary Johnston, Pamela Newell, and Debra Huse.
Mid century modern meets Georgian traditionalist best describes the influences for my art. As a child, I lived and played within enormous pieces of artwork: mid century modern homes filled with natural light from walls of glass and open spaces. Then, modern married traditional resulting in my continually evolving style of art.
Although I enjoy all art mediums, I have a soft spot for the creamy texture and fresh rich colors of oil paint. Painting is like putting together a puzzle, except the pieces and the end result are part of the puzzle I create. Sometimes the painting takes on a life of its own and the final result even surprises me.
- Lynn Andalman - Acrylic paintings
- Cindy Cradler - Oil Paintings & Pencil Drawings
- Shawn Deitch - Oil paintings
- Dennis Ellman - Water media, acrylic and oil paintings
- Nancy Keating - Contemporary mosaics
- Lynne Medsker - Mixed media and digital artwork
- Marie Reamer - Fine art photographs
- Kathleen Rice - Water based media and mixed media with handmade paper
- Robert Shade - Oil & acrylic paintings
- Valentina Shvyrkova - Oil paintings
- Erika Woods - Calligraphy, graphic design