- About us
Painting is not just a career for me, it is a life passion. I was born in Moscow, Russia. I was into painting since my early childhood. When in secondary school, I started taking painting classes. After I graduated from high school, I enrolled into arts school. After graduation I worked as an interior decorator in retail stores. I came to the U.S. in 2000 where I received a diploma in Interior Decorating from Thompson Education Direct. In 2007, I was juried into the Carmel Internation Arts Festival where I exhibited my oil paintings.
An important source of inspiration for me are scenes of the real life, such as nature, landscapes, the memories of people and places I visit. While depicting the real world that surrounds me, I strive to give my paintings a romantic touch through impressionistic strokes of color.
I try to capture a subtle nature of color fluctuations under various lighting conditions. It's those countless strokes of pure or near pure colors that help me reach an impressionistic harmony of my artwork.
- Lynn Andalman - Acrylic paintings
- Cindy Cradler - Oil Paintings & Pencil Drawings
- Shawn Deitch - Oil paintings
- Dennis Ellman - Water media, acrylic and oil paintings
- Nancy Keating - Contemporary mosaics
- Lynne Medsker - Mixed media and digital artwork
- Marie Reamer - Fine art photographs
- Kathleen Rice - Water based media and mixed media with handmade paper
- Robert Shade - Oil & acrylic paintings
- Valentina Shvyrkova - Oil paintings
- Erika Woods - Calligraphy, graphic design