- About us
Calligraphy, Graphic Design
Erika Woods is an award-winning calligrapher and graphic designer. Born in Vienna, Austria, she received her degree from the Vienna Institute of Fashion Design. Well versed in the fundamentals of calligraphy and graphic design, she brings to her work a unique blend of innovation and artistic creativity. She approaches lettering as an art form combining calligraphy with watercolor and mixed media techniques.
Erika is a long time faculty member at the Indianapolis Art Center. A Hamilton County resident, she is an expert in doing traditional calligraphic projects such as certificates, wedding invitations, place cards, etc.
- Lynn Andalman - Acrylic paintings
- Cindy Cradler - Oil Paintings & Pencil Drawings
- Shawn Deitch - Oil paintings
- Dennis Ellman - Water media, acrylic and oil paintings
- Nancy Keating - Contemporary mosaics
- Lynne Medsker - Mixed media and digital artwork
- Marie Reamer - Fine art photographs
- Kathleen Rice - Water based media and mixed media with handmade paper
- Robert Shade - Oil & acrylic paintings
- Valentina Shvyrkova - Oil paintings
- Erika Woods - Calligraphy, graphic design